YMCA of the twin tiers Programs
HEALTHY STARTS HERE!
- All fee-based programs require advance registration to ensure classes meet the minimum requirements to run. REGISTER ONLINE!
- All fitness classes are open and free to Y members only on a first come, first served basis. See schedules for days/times.
- Member registration begins two weeks (on a Monday) prior to the start of each program session.
- Public registration begins one week (on a Monday) prior to the session start – must do so in person at the front desk.
- All fees, if any, are due upon registration. Due to the popularity of classes, we do not hold spots.
- A current Y membership is required through the entire program session if you are paying the Y member price.
- For membership information, click here.
- If a public program participant joins the Y within two weeks of the start of a program, the program fee will be applied toward the participant’s membership.
New Year’s Eve (5 p.m. in Olean/Wellsville; noon in Bradford), New Year’s Day, Good Friday (noon), Easter, JCC Graduation in Olean, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (noon) and Christmas Day *Please note that we are open regular hours on all other holidays.
Class and program fees are non-refundable except under the following conditions:
- Classes canceled by the YMCA will be fully refunded.
- In case of medical emergencies, a credit will be issued for the remaining balance of class fees. A written request must be submitted with a doctor’s note.
If a program is cancelled by the Y, every attempt will be made to place you in another convenient class. Decisions to cancel due to limited enrollment are made 48 hours prior to the first class.
PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
Weather related cancellations will be broadcast on local radio stations and posted on our website and facebook page.
No make ups are held if a class is missed due to sickness or personal reasons in any case. If a class date falls on a day the Y is closed, no class is held.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?