Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
New Year's Eve (5:00 p.m.), New Year's Day, Good Friday (noon), Easter, Memorial Day weekend (Sun/Mon), Fourth of July, Labor Day weekend (Sun/Mon), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (noon), Christmas Day
Visit this page to view our staff directory, click here.
Click HERE for Senior Programs & Upcoming Trips!
Saturdays, October 18 - Nov. 22 12:00-12:45pm
This 6-week program will get kids moving in the cold, wet and rainy seasons. Children will learn the importance of lifetime fitness. This program includes elements of both sport and aerobic exercise.
Cost: $15/members; $25/Wellsville Resident; or $30/non-resident
WELLSVILLE 21ST CENTURY COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER PROGRAM. READ MORE.
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Enrollment Form (CLICK HERE)
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Flyer (pdf)
- Family Prime Time/Child Watch (for family members)
- Community Room
- Locker and Shower facilities (men's & women's)
- Wellness Center
- Cardio Training Stations:
- 5 Precor Treadmills
- 4 Precor Ellipticals
- 2 Precor Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Precor Motion Trainers
- 2 Virtual Reality Upright Bike
- Upper Body Ergometer
- Hoist 5-Stack Cable Station
- Precor Discovery & Vitality Circuit Stations
- Precor Free Weight Stations
- Stretching Area
- Indoor Walking Area
- Group Exercise/Dance Studio
- Trained, certified staff
- Value-added programs (no additional cost to members)
- Use of YMCAs across the USA through the A.W.A.Y. program.
- Climate-controlled atmosphere
- FREE Parking
- Passport membership to the Bradford and Olean YMCAs.
Thanks to the collaborative efforts of the Wellsville Central School District and Town of Wellsville, we were able to bring the Y to the community.
Shown are L-R: Jeff Alevy, YMCA CEO; Kim Mueller, WCSD Superintendent; Traci Johnson, YMCA Program Director; and Dar Fanton, Town of Wellsville Supervisor.