Monday - Friday
5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
New Year's Eve (5:00 p.m.), New Year's Day, Good Friday (noon), Easter, Memorial Day weekend (Sun/Mon), Fourth of July, Labor Day weekend (Sun/Mon), Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve (noon), Christmas Day
Visit this page to view our staff directory, click here.
Click HERE for Senior Programs & Upcoming Trips!
WELLSVILLE 21ST CENTURY COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER PROGRAM. READ MORE.
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Enrollment Form (CLICK HERE)
- 21st Century Community Learning Center Program Flyer (pdf)
- Family Prime Time/Child Watch (for family members)
- Community Room
- Locker and Shower facilities (men's & women's)
- Wellness Center
- Cardio Training Stations:
- 5 Precor Treadmills
- 4 Precor Ellipticals
- 2 Precor Recumbent Bikes
- 2 Precor Motion Trainers
- 2 Virtual Reality Upright Bike
- Upper Body Ergometer
- Hoist 5-Stack Cable Station
- Precor Discovery & Vitality Circuit Stations
- Precor Free Weight Stations
- Stretching Area
- Indoor Walking Area
- Group Exercise/Dance Studio
- Trained, certified staff
- Value-added programs (no additional cost to members)
- Use of YMCAs across the USA through the A.W.A.Y. program.
- Climate-controlled atmosphere
- FREE Parking
- Passport membership to the Bradford and Olean YMCAs.
Thanks to the collaborative efforts of the Wellsville Central School District and Town of Wellsville, we were able to bring the Y to the community.
Shown are L-R: Jeff Alevy, YMCA CEO; Kim Mueller, WCSD Superintendent; Traci Johnson, YMCA Program Director; and Dar Fanton, Town of Wellsville Supervisor.