SKILLS AND MEMORIES
Click HERE for a YCamp Registration Form for Bradford.
Click HERE for a YCamp Registration Form for Olean/Wellsville.
June through August each year
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. MONDAY - FRIDAY
- Boys & girls enrolled in Kindergarten - age 13.
- YCamp is offered in Olean, Bradford & Wellsville
- Bradford contact: Lindsey Mapes at 814-368-6101
- Bradford Child Care Packet - click HERE
- Olean contact: Kelsie Vine at 716-373-2400
- Wellsville contact: Joan Wissert at 585-593-3246
Headquarters for YCamp is in the local Y branches. From there, the campers will come and go throughout the day while experiencing a wide range of activities noted below. YCamp at the YMCA will provide a great experience for kids to learn and socialize with peers throughout the weeks. What better way to spend a part of summer vacation?
If your child is enrolled in the YCare program on a year-round plan, they are already enrolled in the summer YCamp Program!
Olean theme weeks include:
- Week 1&2 - Party in the USA
- Week 3 - Spy Kids
- Week 4 - Butterflies and Bugs
- Week 5 - Survivor
- Week 6 - Disney
- Week 7 - Olympics/Greece
- Week 8 - Wacky Carnival
- Week 9&10 - Community Helpers
Ycamp Activities include:
- Opening Ceremonies & Flag Raising
- Theme-based special events
- Climbing Wall Challenges
- Community Service Projects
- Nature Study & Outdoor Play
- Arts & Crafts
- Character Development Activities
- Games & Sports
- Field Trips
YCamp at the YMCA provides creative, recreational and educational opportunities inside and out. Trained and dedicated staff will help campers develop mentally, physically, socially and spiritually in a safe environment. Campers arrive between 6:30-9:00 a.m. each day, Monday through Friday.
Financial assistance is available - inquire at your local Y.
CLICK (HERE) FOR SUMMER SPORTS CAMPS INFO.