Q: How do I login to my account?
- Click on the My Account link at top of website
- Enter e-mail address, enter password, and login
Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- Click ‘Forgot Password’
- A window will open up to prompt you to enter your e-mail address
- Enter your e-mail address and click ‘Submit’
- An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided with steps to update your password
- Select the link provided in the e-mail You will then be prompted to update your password
- Click ‘Submit’
- Continue to browse for programs or membership as needed
Q: How do I set up online access for my account?
- Click ‘Find Account’
- Enter last name, birthdate and zip code; or enter the Member ID on your membership card (it will not begin with 5000...that is the barcode # for checking in)
- Click ‘Submit’
- Enter the last four digits of a billing method you have on your member’s record email address that is used for your YMCA account
- Click ‘Submit’; If no billing method is available, please contact your branch to update the needed information
Q: I'm receiving the message “this is not unique”
This means that the email address is not unique in the system and it doesn’t know which member record to use. Contact your local branch so they can assign you a password on the correct account.
Q: I have been locked out of my account
Even if your password is reset by your home branch, you will be locked out of your account for 24 hours. During that time, you will need to contact a branch to register for programs.
Q: How do I get a receipt?
- Log on to your account, click on ‘Payment History’
- Select the drop down list for the date range needed
- Click the arrow next to each payment method to see the details of the fees
- Click the printer icon to view a ‘Printer Friendly’ receipt option
Q: How do I update my account info/update credit card?
- To update your credit card expiration date: Go to ‘Billing Methods’ section
- Select each billing method to edit the information
- Update as needed, and click ‘Submit’
- Select the red icon next to each billing method if you'd like to completely remove the credit card or bank draft from your record. Please note: you cannot delete a draft method that is currently being used for membership, scheduled program payments, or scheduled pledge payments.
- To add a new credit card or EFT to your account:
- Go to ‘Payment Management’ section, click ‘Add Credit Card’ or ‘Add Bank Draft’
- Enter the billing method information, click ‘Submit’
- To update the billing method associated with your membership:
- Select the ‘Edit’ pencil next to the billing method within ‘Account Summary’ section
- Select new billing method from the drop down list and click ‘Submit’
- If you do not see the your preferred billing method, go to the ‘Payment Management’ section and add a new billing method
- To update a scheduled payment for a program:
- Click on ‘My Balance’
- Select ‘Cancel’ or ‘Reschedule’ next to each scheduled payment
- Enter a new date or select correct billing method and click ‘Update Schedule’
Q: How do I cancel my membership?
We require 30-days notice to cancel. You can cancel your membership in person at any of our YMCA locations and fill out a cancellation form. You will receive a receipt of cancellation with your signature, a YMCA staff signature and a date of cancellation. Please keep this for future reference.
Q: How can I get removed from the mailing list?
To unsubscribe from our e-mail newsletters, simply choose ‘unsubscribe’ located at the bottom of the newsletter, or contact your home branch to let them know that you do not wish to receive e-mails from the YMCA. For YMCA paper mailings, we occasionally contract through a third party for distribution and cannot guarantee removal from list. Regardless of a member's desire to receive or not receive email/snail mail communcations, we must maintain your mailing address in our membership records system.
Q: How can I change or cancel out of a class?
Each program area has different policies and procedures for canceling or changing a program registration. You will need to contact the specific branch to request a change.
Q: How do I offer suggestions for improvement?
Fill out a ‘How Are We Doing’ card located at the branch. Fill out the Contact Us located here on the website.
Q: How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
The Financial Assistance Program provides individuals and families in need with financial support to enable their participation in YMCA of the Twin Tiers membership and program activities. This support is funded by generous donations made to the Y's Annual Campaign. Financial assistance is granted based on available resources. READ MORE.
Q: How do I get started with a routine using the Wellness Center equipment?
The Wellness Centers at our three branches offer a variety of cardiovascular and strength equipment for your use in your quest for fitness. Everyone is different and unique, we know that. That's why we offer three (3) complimentary wellness appointments with our trained and certified Personal Trainers. These appointments will include a fitness consultation, to discuss your individual goals and develop an exercise plan that suites your needs and up to two (2) additional appointments to teach you proper use of the equipment. Our trainers are always available for help during your YMCA visit. Please don't hestitate to ask questions. Your Y membership becomes much more valuable the more you use it and ENJOY it! READ MORE.